Sunday, September 16

A cupcake full of Malaysian goodness

I'm not competitive by nature, but when my friend told me about this contest and when I had a look at the things that some of the contestants did, I was in disbelief! I knew without a doubt that I could do much better.

So here's my take of what makes 1Malaysia. To me, 1Malaysia means living in harmony in a multiracial environment that is unique of our country. My cupcake shows the three major races - Malay, Chinese and Indian (I had an Iban and a Kadazan too but they couldn't fit into my little cupcake) standing under a starry Malaysian sky. Cuteness overload all over!
This contest is judged by the number of LIKES for each picture, and the top 55 entries with the most LIKES will be chosen for a bake-off. Now if only I could clock up to at least 200 votes. :p
So please vote for me (before 20th September):

http://apps.facebook.com/cupcake_challenge/
1. LIKE the Celcom page. It will then take you to the photo gallery.
2. I'm on page 45.


No comments:

Post a Comment